- Register receipt, enrollment status, and picture ID are required for all refunds on course materials.
- All course material returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge unless you have dropped the course (proof required) or the course was canceled.
- The last day to receive a refund varies. Please refer to the dates published on the refund policy that was attached to your receipt at the time of purchase for your return deadline. If you do not have a copy of our refund policy, please visit our store or contact us for details.
- No refunds will be given on course materials purchased for single-session courses unless returned prior to the class.
- Course materials purchased after the regular refund period for the current term are not refundable.
- Shrink-Wrapped Items can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened. Opened items may be considered for return at the
posted"used" price. Refund period dates still apply.
- There are no refunds for access codes that have been opened or exposed.
- E-textbooks and rentals may have special refund conditions; these will be disclosed on your receipt.
- All web orders, in-store pick up, and shipped, are subject to the FCC Bookstore's return policy including refund period dates.
- Purchases made by credit card or financial aid will be credited only to the original account.
- Purchases made by check have a 10 business day waiting period before a return will be issued.
- Original receipt, photo ID, and course schedule or drop slip are required for all refunds and exchanges.
All other merchandise may be returned in original condition with a receipt within 30 days of purchase.
We are unable to accept returns on stethoscopes, lab aprons, goggles, headphones, food items, study aids, special orders, and electronics for any reason.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
General Business Hours
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Closed on Fridays
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).In addition to textbooks for both credit and noncredit classes, you will find school and office supplies, backpacks, calculators, art supplies and nursing equipment (discounted 15% to students everyday!), greeting cards, snacks and a wide array of FCC imprinted clothing and gifts.
You may use cash, check or credit card for your Bookstore purchases.