Thank you for your Purchase from the FCC Bookstore!
We value our relationship with you and hope your purchase meets your expectations. Our first priority is to serve our students by meeting their needs for course materials & supplies.
We have had to adjust our Returns Policy to reflect the current situation during these unprecedented times. Please note we are working with a smaller team for safety reasons. We hoped that you shopped carefully negating any returns.
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A RETURN FOR 15 WEEK, 1ST 7.5 WEEK, 1ST 10 WEEK, AND FIRST 5 WEEK CLASSES IS:
FRIDAY AUGUST 28
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR 13 WEEK IS:
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR 2ND 10 WEEK, 2ND 5 WEEK CLASSES IS:
FRIDAY OCTOBER 5
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR 2ND 7.5 WEEK CLASSES IS:
FRIDAY OCTOBER 23
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR 3RD 5 WEEK CLASSES IS:
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 5
TO REQUEST A RETURN PLEASE VISIT
We will respond to your request by email as quickly as possible.
Returns will only be honored if:
Received Wrong Item
Dropped the Class
Instructor States Item Not Being Used
PURCHASED MATERIALS ELSEWHERE IS NOT A VALID REASON TO REFUND AND WILL NOT BE HONORED
All items must be in their original condition and packaging with all labels and tags intact and attached
In closing, we want you to know that we remain dedicated to assisting our campus community to the best of our abilities. We'll keep you posted on when we reopen and will be excited to welcome you back into our store. Meanwhile, we are here to support you if you need help with a purchase, a return, or something else- you can always reach one of our customer service specialists online at bookstore.frederick.edu
The FCC Bookstore Team
- The last day to receive a refund varies. Please refer to the dates published on the refund policy that was attached to your receipt at the time of purchase for your return deadline. If you do not have a copy of our refund policy, please visit our store or contact us for details.
- No refunds will be given on course materials purchased for single-session courses unless returned prior to the class.
- Course materials purchased after the regular refund period for the current term are not refundable.
- Shrink-Wrapped Items can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened. Opened items may be considered for return at the
posted"used" price. Refund period dates still apply.
- There are no refunds for access codes that have been opened or exposed.
- All web orders, in-store pick up, and shipped, are subject to the FCC Bookstore's return policy including refund period dates.
- Purchases made by credit card or financial aid will be credited only to the original account.
- Original receipt, photo ID, and course schedule or drop slip are required for all refunds and exchanges.
All other merchandise may be returned in original condition with a receipt within 30 days of purchase.
We are unable to accept returns on stethoscopes, lab aprons, goggles, headphones, food items, study aids, special orders, and electronics for any reason.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
*General Business Hours Suspended*
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).
While we are unable to have our doors open at this time, we are working hard to fill your orders for curbside pickup or shipping. Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.