COVID-19 Refund Information for Summer 2020
Thank you for your Purchase from the FCC Bookstore!
We value our relationship with you and hope your purchase meets your expectations. Our first priority is to serve our students by meeting their needs for course materials & supplies.
We have had to adjust our Returns Policy to reflect the current situation during these unprecedented times. Please note we are working with a smaller team for safety reasons. We hoped that you shopped carefully negating any returns. If you must return an item you purchased from the FCC Bookstore on or after May 14th due to a dropped or cancelled course, there are new protocols in place.
- Email us at email@example.com immediately to register your need for a return
- State your name, the item(s) you wish to return, reason for the return, date of purchase, and the order or transaction number from your receipt
- We will respond to your intent to return by email within 2-3 days
- Returns will not be processed in store until such time as the campus fully reopens for students
- All items must be in their original condition and packaging with all labels and tags intact and attached
In closing, we want you to know that we remain dedicated to assisting our campus community to the best of our abilities. We'll keep you posted on when we reopen and will be excited to welcome you back into our store. Meanwhile, we're hear to support you if you need help with a purchase, a return, or something else- you can always reach one of our customer service specialists online at bookstore.frederick.edu
The FCC Bookstore Team
General Refund Information
- Register receipt, enrollment status, and picture ID are required for all refunds on course materials.
- All course material returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge unless you have dropped the course (proof required) or the course was canceled.
- The last day to receive a refund varies. Please refer to the dates published on the refund policy that was attached to your receipt at the time of purchase for your return deadline. If you do not have a copy of our refund policy, please visit our store or contact us for details.
- No refunds will be given on course materials purchased for single-session courses unless returned prior to the class.
- Course materials purchased after the regular refund period for the current term are not refundable.
- Shrink-Wrapped Items can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened. Opened items may be considered for return at the
posted"used" price. Refund period dates still apply.
- There are no refunds for access codes that have been opened or exposed.
- E-textbooks and rentals may have special refund conditions; these will be disclosed on your receipt.
- All web orders, in-store pick up, and shipped, are subject to the FCC Bookstore's return policy including refund period dates.
- Purchases made by credit card or financial aid will be credited only to the original account.
- Purchases made by check have a 10 business day waiting period before a return will be issued.
- Original receipt, photo ID, and course schedule or drop slip are required for all refunds and exchanges.
All other merchandise may be returned in original condition with a receipt within 30 days of purchase.
We are unable to accept returns on stethoscopes, lab aprons, goggles, headphones, food items, study aids, special orders, and electronics for any reason.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
*General Business Hours Suspended*
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).
You may use cash, check or credit card for your Bookstore purchases.