Welcome to the Frederick Community College Bookstore
To find your course materials on our website, you need to know the term year and the departments, course numbers, and section numbers for all of your courses. The easiest place to find all of this information is on your Peoplesoft Course Schedule.
To start shopping for textbooks and course materials:
- Select the correct term and year (F for Fall, S for Spring, A for Summer, and J for J-Term courses) and click on it.
- Select the department (AN for Anthropology, BI for Biology...) and click on it.
- Select the course number and section (such as 101-ONL1) and click on it. Remember that different sections require different materials so make sure you are selecting the correct section!
- Once you have clicked on the correct department, course and section, click on the "Add Selection" button; located to the right of your screen.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 4 for each course for which you wish to get information.
- Once you have added all of your courses, click the "Get Course Materials" button located below the course listings.
Once you click on the "Get Course Materials" button, you will be taken to a page listing all materials your professors have selected for your courses.
Finally, please be aware that prices on our website load automatically. We cannot guarantee the availability of any new or used textbook.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
*General Business Hours Suspended*
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).
While we are unable to have our doors open at this time, we are working hard to fill your orders for curbside pickup or shipping. Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.