News & Events
Spring & Summer 2021 classes will be delivered primarily online to maintain public safety. Face-to-Face instruction and student interactions will ONLY be conducted when it is necessary, required, and feasible to do so in a safe environment. Classes will be offered in Online, Structured Remote, and Hybrid Learning formats. Comprehensive student resources remain available remotely to deliver College services to students.
During this time, The FCC Bookstore remains CLOSED to in-person shopping. Course Materials may be Purchased online through this website, using our "Textbooks" link to find & located your course required materials.
- You may use your Student Financial Aid as payment on our website.
- We are providing contact-less, Free Curb Side pickup.
- If a 3rd Party is paying for your books, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number and all 3rd party related information. We will contact you as soon as possible to help obtain your course materials.
The Bookstore will be Closed on the Following Dates during Spring 2021 Semester:
- Monday, January 18th- Dr. Martin Luther King Day
- March 30th through April 2nd- Spring Break
If you are having difficulty using our website, and you are using Google Chrome as your browser:
- Use another web browser (such as Mozilla's Firefox or Microsoft Edge) to shop on our website or
- Clear your history in Chrome before visiting & shopping on our website
View all college news.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
*General Business Hours Suspended*
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).
While we are unable to have our doors open at this time, we are working hard to fill your orders for curbside pickup or shipping. Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.