Fall classes will be delivered primarily online to maintain public safety. Face-to-Face instruction and student interactions will ONLY be conducted when it is necessary, required, and feasible to do so in a safe environment. Classes will be offered in Online, Structured Remote, and Hybrid Learning formats. Comprehensive student resources remain available remotely to deliver College services to students.
During this time, The FCC Bookstore remains CLOSED to in-person shopping. Course Materials may be Purchased online through this website, using our "Textbooks" link to find & located your course required materials.
- You may use your Student Financial Aid as payment on our website.
- We are providing contact-less, Free Curb Side pickup.
- If a 3rd Party is paying for your books, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number and all 3rd party related information. We will contact you as soon as possible to help obtain your course materials.
The Bookstore will be Closed on the Following Dates during Fall 2020 Semester:
- Monday Sept 7th Labor Day
- Monday November 23rd through Friday November 27th Thanksgiving
- Monday December 21 through January 3rd.
Spring 2020 Text Rentals
Simply drive to the College and park in our Curbside Pickup spaces, text the number on the sign to announce your arrival and we will be out shortly to assist you.
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
*General Business Hours Suspended*
The Bookstore is conveniently located in the Student Center (formerly known as "H" Building).
While we are unable to have our doors open at this time, we are working hard to fill your orders for curbside pickup or shipping. Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.